Thursday, February 8, 2018

So much butt kissing, my mouth stinks

It's just Thursday, 
Yet, I have already kissed so much butt this week my mouth stinks  
I really find it difficult to understand why people make life unnecessarily difficult for others.
If you are in a position to get something done for another person, do so without waiting for the person to "salivate" all over you

Sometimes, I think it is the "power hungry" part of human beings that make them major annoying.

Give a rabbit small power now
he'll begin to feel like he is at the top of the food chain
But oh no -- the fox shows up and eats him up.

Oh now, mr Fox has gained a little power, and assumes kingship 
Just wait till a lion makes him its dinner. 
Bottom line,
If you are in the position to get something done for another person -- whether as a favour or as part of your duties -- just get it done and over with-- don't wait to be begged!

On the positive side, guess what? 
My very own personal big baby is getting married this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment