Friday, December 28, 2012

Outfit of Boxing Day night


I've had this skirt for some time now, never had an occasion to wear it to because a few of my friends apparently do not like it, and whenever I tried it on they always went "nay"... Ofcourse when I added swaggu sauce for a christmas party at my friend's house on boxing day, they had no choice but to accept it.

Skirt: New look
Top: Birthday present from my friend Omo.
Shoe: Just Fab
Earring: Usc
Belt: Fapped it from my sister about 5 years ago
Hair: Tola's cousin
Model: Deborah, but my fans call me "Sister Derby" If you haven't listened to the song "Uncle Obama" by Deborah, you are dulling.

Have a Nice Friday night guys :) I am still hustling for where to go tonight. Started writing a new book this week, if I don't go out tonight I wont feel too bad, cos I haven't written anything since the first day I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment